Staying hydrated is the first rule of staying healthy. While many may not care about hydrating themselves as often as it is required, it is essential to find the easiest way to keep the water level of the body in balance. The practice of taking enough water starts from an early stage of life. If you’re in your mid-teens or are a mother of a teenager- you’d know the stress and workload from school that you or your child goes through.
Water bottles are, in fact, a great creation of mankind. You may not always find satisfaction when you try out a new drink, but water will never disappoint you. From all the liquids that you consume, taking plenty of water tops the list.
So if you’re trying to get in the habit of drinking enough water, what’s the first step to take? Simply put, the first step towards ensuring the practice of taking enough water is finding the water bottle just right for you!
My top recommended water bottles are the ones that are reusable. Water bottles that are plastic should not be considered since they’re pretty harmful to health. Bottles that provide quick access caps are seemingly more comfortable for everyday use. Hence, button-operated flip caps are a convenient option. Furthermore, one should always look for the material by which the water bottle is made of. I always prefer aluminum and stainless steel since they are the safest options.
You Might Also Like To Read:
Tips for choosing the best water bottle:
When looking for a water bottle, the notable things one should keep in mind are color, size, durability, and design.
- Convenient Color: Choosing the right color that matches your preference is important as you will be carrying it around every day.
- Right Size: The right size of the water bottle will help you carry it around in whatever way you want. Whether packing in your backpack or wearing it around your waist, size has to work with your carrying preference.
- Durability: Long-lasting Water bottles need no replacement over the months and years. A durable water bottle can save your day!
- Safe design: A water bottle that does not have the possibility of leakage or does not have an uncomfortable design to carry around is the perfect go-to when choosing a water bottle.
What are the different types of water bottles?
The differences in types of water bottles primarily depend on the material. Water bottles are made of:
- Stainless Steel
What is the healthiest water bottle to use?
The healthiest form of water bottles is the ones that are made of stainless steel and glass containers. One of my first concerns is to save the environment when using a water bottle, as I was looking out to protect myself from dehydration. Hence water bottles made of the said materials contain no harmful chemicals and are recyclable, unlike plastic bottles. Glass water bottles offer purity of taste. When water is kept in a plastic bottle, the plastic wears out over time, meshing with the water to consume. Hence, plastic water bottles are detrimental to health.
Water Bottles made from stainless steel are healthy in a way to serve your beverage/ water hot or cold. The insulation benefits that come with the steel water bottles are very impressive!
To identify the differences of each of the water bottles mentioned, let’s look at their features:
|Plastic water bottle||Glass water bottle||Aluminium or stainless steel water bottles|
|Environmentally not safe||Environmentally safe||Environmentally safe|
|Affected by the flavor of the container||Does not affect the taste of water||Does not affect the taste of water|
|Not corrosion resistant||Corrosion resistant||Corrosion resistant|
What is a VSCO girl water bottle?
VSCO girls are incredibly eco-conscious, and hence, the start of the trend popularizing no waste products include hydro-flask water bottles that these teenagers are now using.
VSCO girl water bottles aren’t just exclusive to saving the environment but also have become a fashion statement for many. To combat the plastic footprint, A hydro-flask can aid your cause. Just like any VSCO girl who’s trying to reduce the carbon footprint by slowly integrating materials and goods plausible for the environment, you could also try to use one of them! These VSCO girl water bottles are very functional and comply with one’s outfit. Most VSCO girls like to accessorize their look with the hydro flask, which is also one of the reasons why it has become so famous.
Which brand of water bottle is the best?
When working at home, going to school, or working out daily, we don’t want a water bottle that causes unnecessary waste. Water bottles aren’t a luxury anymore; they are now more of a necessity. To fulfill that necessity as best as possible, here are some of the excellent water bottle brands that can work right for you!
- Takeya originals: best for stainless steel bottles
- BKR original: glass water bottle with a great finish
- Klein canteen: great option when looking for insulated water bottles
- GOFILTR hydration kit: best for filtration
- Thermos: Carbonated water bottle option
- LARQ: high-end chic water bottle
What size water bottle should I get?
The capacity of the fluid is measured in ounces or liters. The fluid containing capacity of a water bottle typically ranges from sixteen to thirty-two ounces, which in liters are half a liter to one-liter max. The fluid needs differ from one person to the other. According to the normal range, one can aim to get a sixteen ounces capacity of water bottle which is standard.
Water bottles that are at least 8 to 9 inches tall are considered to be perfect. The height and width matter when choosing a water bottle since many people do not like the hassle of filling and refilling their water bottles frequently.
The maximum amount of water required for the male body is 3 liters, while it is about 2.2 liters for the female body. You’re good to go with refilling your 9” water bottle just once a day.
Is it better to drink from a glass or stainless steel?
Both options are pretty safe for water bottles. Glass water bottles never change the taste of the water. Stainless steel is a fantastic option when you try to keep your water hot or cold. Some materials used for making water bottles can aid harmful chemicals from it, which can lead to causing cancer and different other health complications.
Made with natural elements, stainless steel is highly preferred as a source to recycle. Drinking fresh water every time you’re sipping from your bottle gives you a great feel. Both glass and stainless steel are just as great for everyday use.
Is it better to drink out of glass or plastic?
Plastic bottles are made with toxic elements starting from BPA to antimony which are very chronic for health. Glass, on the other hand, is not built with any such elements whatsoever, and so water can be stored safely for longer periods in glass bottles. Chemicals associated with plastic water bottles affect health and give an unpleasant taste to water. Drinking water from plastic bottles for a longer period can slowly start giving you health warnings. Bottles made with glass are also non-porous, which is why the contamination of bacteria is much less. Last but not least, glass holds the purity of water which is all that we look for!
Best water bottles for teenagers:
1.Zak Designs Disney Frozen 2 Kids Water Bottle Set: It gives two bottles in one package and is great for alternative use!
2.THERMOS FUNTAINER: Best for retaining the temperature of fluids
3.Kids Water Bottle With Straw: The best bottle with a straw for comfortable drinking
4.Snug Kids Water Bottle: Great for outdoor events as it is highly leakproof
5. Cute Water Bottle for School Kids: Accommodating filters and ice cubes with this bottle is rather an easy task!
01. Zak Designs Disney Frozen 2 Kids Water Bottle Set
Product description: This water bottle is incredibly attractive and quite a charm for kids who love frozen movies. The color and texture add fun to the entire dimension of the product. It is a great carry for your school. Even when you’re going for a family trip in the hills, or going hiking, or maybe just a long drive, this bottle can be your best company whenever you’re thirsty.
- Comes with a set of two bottles in a single package
- Designed with a leakage-proof lid
- Has a translucent surface to see the visibility inside.
- Silicone spouts are comfortable and are covered.
- Made with BPA-free durable material
- Comes with an attached straw.
- Attached built-in handle safe and easy to carry anywhere.
- 16 oz capacity
- Removable straw setting
- Combo drinkware package
- Easy to handle
- Backpack friendly
- Spouts are sturdy, so it may be difficult for a kid to open it
02. THERMOS FUNTAINER
Product description: Thermos for children is a safe and fun-built water bottle made with premium features. If you’re looking for a water bottle to serve your child some healthy beverage such as soup and you want it to be warm, Thermos can be a great choice! The safety features of this water bottle are incredible. If you wanna send your kids worry-free and help them stay hydrated throughout the day, this water bottle can definitely aid their needs! You’ll have your kids drink fresh fluids every day, tell me, what’s more satisfying than knowing that your kids are eating and drinking healthy?
- Built with insulation technology
- Made with strong stainless steel
- Convenient push-button lid and attached straw
- Comes with bottom pads
- Provides vacuum insulation
- Includes a removable and easy to clean straw
- Attached carry handle
- Lid design keep germs away
- Great insulation
- Dishwasher safe
- Friendly handle
- Keeps fresh for a long time
- Great thermal efficiency
- Have to be kept sideways on the floor
03. Kids Water Bottle With Straw
Product Description: Does your kid love funky colors? The simple build and the vibrant color of the bottle are sure to make your child fall in love with it. This particular water bottle is made with sturdy BPA-free material and is comfortable for everyday use. Cleaning and rinsing the bottle is just as easy, which is why it is widely preferred. The design is fit for children as it contains an outer protective layer with filters. And honestly, glitters never go out of trend, which is why it comes off as a favorite for many children.
- Contains an inner cup and is wrapped with a safe outer layer
- Cap has easy to handle straw
- Comes with sparkles and glitters on the outer end
- Built with BPA-free plastic
- 7.3 ounces capacity
- Backpack friendly
- Easy to clean
- The outer layer may break if it is not sealed properly
04. Snug Kids Water Bottle
Product description: When using it, I found it to be a great source for keeping juice, tea, and water as long as I wanted to! This product is excellent for kids and young adults, and adults alike. The features of the bottle are practical as you can fill, refill and clean the parts very easily. Since it can hold the fluid’s temperature for hours, you can expect it to fulfill your needs wherever you go. Your kids won’t have to worry about their ice-tea getting hot as lunchtime approaches, nor do you have to worry about your warm coffee getting cold as time passes. The fun imprintations of unicorns, cats, robots, and much more are some great options to choose from!
- Made from premium stainless steel and thermos rust resistant technology
- Inside of the water bottle contains insulation advantage
- Built with spill-resistant and hygienic design
- Fit dimensions of the bottle for carrying in a backpack
- Easy to rinse straws
- Safe cleaning
- Screws off easy
- Comfortable and handy
- The top part needs a thorough cleaning
05. Cute Water Bottle for School Kids
Product description: super unique in design and safe for everyday hydration purposes, this specific water bottle is my personal favorite! It is very smart with features and incredibly handy for daily use. If you want a water bottle that serves both style and hydration, this bottle is a fantastic option. The capacity of this water bottle is just as perfect!
- Comes with carry comfortable handle lid
- Made with a wide mouth to accommodate filters
- Printings on the bottle are heat transfer
- Made with BPA friendly plastic
- Easy to clean
- Easy to carry
- Flip-top lid
- Lid tops may not be sturdy
Ensuring hydration for your kids, that too with a safe built water bottle which is healthy to use every day, can be such a big relief! Finding the right size of water bottle according to the needs of your children is very crucial too. Any water bottle you choose from the above can work best in your favor!
Last update on 2022-06-30 at 13:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API